Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Beer Run...

I needed to run up to White Marsh to get some home office supplies, so it just made sense for me to give Honey Go Wine and Liquors a go.  I walked away with a mixed 6, a sixer of Troegs Nugget Nectar (my favorite, maybe should have grabbed a case) and a 4 pack of 21st Amendment Monk's Blood- I have already had it, but it was good enough to get some to share with my friends from home.

In the mixed pack, I grabbed Peak Organic IPA, Weyerbacher Merry Monks Tripel, River Horse Belgian Freeze winter ale, Flying Fish Exit 4 (American Trippel), Victory Yakima Twilight (I have been patiently waiting to try it) and Flying Dog's Garde Dog (Biere de Garde).


I was thrilled with their selection, and knowing that it is easy to get to.  I will keep an eye out for their special sales (many times posted on Twitter or Facebook), so I can stock up on the cheap.

2 comments:

  1. Nugget Nectar is awesome and is one of my favorite beers. I had the Peak Organic IPA the other night at a store tasting. It's really hoppy, I liked it so much I bought a six pack. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is my favorite as well, sadly, this is my first Nugget Nectar since New Years (left over from summer release).

    ReplyDelete