Thursday, April 2, 2009

Rodenbach Grand Cru

Either you like it or you hate it. The comparison of UNC and Rodenbach Grand Cru can go pretty deep. Ask a fan of any other ACC team, and you can hear the dislike. I have heard the same while tasting the Grand Cru. The sourness, the cherries, whatever it is, there are many people out there that would take a sip and hate it. On the other hand, there are people out there that charish every sip.





I fell into this beer at the first Belgian Beer Fest that I went to at Max's. I didn't know what to think of a Flemish Red Ale. First sip, I didn't know about it. Second sip, I could taste it. Third sip, I was in love. Now it is something I look forward to. When other brews are supposed to be similar to it, the comparison always is bad for the other beer.






What is your opinion on these sour beers?

No comments:

Post a Comment