Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Champion



Rodenbach Grand Cru came through last night with a win over DogfishHead 90 Minute. Grand Cru used strong defence and a low turnover to win the Championship of Beer, 2009. 90 Minute, on the other hand, turned it over way too much, and was downright sloppy. I am sure Sam will clean it up for next year and have another good showing.



I turned the game off in the middle of the first half as Michigan State refused to hit their shots, or sometimes they just handed the ball to UNC instead of shooting. The second half was much better, but UNC's lead was too great. Unfortunately, I did not partake of any beverages during the game last night, maybe why I didn't enjoy it as much. What did you think of the game?


Go Orioles!

1 comment:

  1. There was a basketball game on last night?
    I was too busy celebrating the O's crushing defeat of the Evil Empire

    ReplyDelete