Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Max's

Clay Pipe Hopocalipse was the pint tonight. Nice beer. It is a basic IPA with a great name. It was a bit "coppery" or metalic, but the hop/malt was able to make it good enough. I would give it another go/

Next, I had the Southern Tier Mokah. The Mokah is a 50/50 mixture of ST's Javah and Choklat beers. The beer was very chocolaty. The Belgian Chocolate that was placed in the Choklat beer is a bit overpowering the Javah, but you can pick that out. Very light beer to drink compared to other chocolate beers.

I spanned the globe on beer styles as I finished with a Victory 8 (their belgian double). Very nice, drinkable beer. I got a lot of bready taste as well as raisons. Still I think it is very drinkable and delicious.

What did you have lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment