Monday, December 5, 2011

To Celebrate with Westy

It is weird to think that people have allowed me to grow up.  The past 5+ years have allowed me to finally feel like an adult.  Getting married, buying a house, brewing my own beer- all these things have been a great adventure.  On November 7th, I was able to experience another adventure- the birth of my daughter Ava.  

With birth comes celebration.  When my brother came in from Chicago, we were able to celebrate in style. For the birth of his first child we shared Sam Adams Utopias.  For mine- Westvleteren 12.  Super beer.  Sometimes I wonder why I drink any other style.  Love it.  Some day I will get across that big pond and bring back a case or two.

As for the blog since early November, I am sorry, it has been a bit hectic.  Eventually, I will get back on course.

No comments:

Post a Comment