Monday, March 18, 2013

2013 Beer Bracket

Here it is. What you have been waiting for and what you will need for the next couple of days. To make filling out a bracket more enjoyable, I have taken the current NCAA bracket, stripped the schools off of it and replaced them with beer. Who wouldn't rather choose the winner because of beer?

Region one: #BeerChat
These beers were mentioned in the latest rendition of #Beerchat, the Thursday at 9pm EST gathering on Twitter.

Region two: Untappd
I pulled these from my most recent Untappd checkins.

Regions three and four are random selected from my memory as delicious beers that I love to drink.  I know I do not have every beer on there. And there are some great ones not.  Reasons why: A) I have never had it/can't get it (i.e. Russian River, Hill Farmstead, etc.) B) Too rare/elusive (i.e. Westy, Dark Lord, Abstrakt). I have tried to keep it at beers that most can find, drink, and love. C) I'm lazy/forgot about it.

So here you go. Win your office pool with the help of the Beer Bracket.


No comments:

Post a Comment