Monday, March 14, 2011

Last 4 In/Out

Just like the analysts want to predict leading up to Selection Sunday, I, too, had my last four in and out.

Last In:
1. Old Forge Underbite IPA- this is my favorite from a local brewpub
2. Moylans Hopsickle- just a great Double IPA from the California brewery
3. Newcastle Brown Ale- just couldn't take it off. One of the easiest drinkers on the list
4. Lancaster Rumspringa- wanted to get a Lancaster beer on the list, and this one is new to the canning line.

Last Out:
1. Stoudt's Double IPA- just got pushed out by plethora of East Coast beers, plus I haven't had it in a while
2.
3. Mikeller- I haven't drank anything more than once or twice, even though they are one of the best breweries
4. Dales Pale Ale- was a casualty of the one brew from each brewery rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment