What did happen this year is:
- I have had a Dogfish Head Namaste in the fridge for the entire summer (this should have been drunk in the past week, with the 90+ weather everyday).
- At Shanks, I did have a Victory Summer Love, which I would drink everyday. I have also had a Flying Fish IPA and St. Boniface ESB- two good beers to style.
- I have two neighbors interested in my next brew day.
- I am starting to plan two brew days:
- one a fall easy drinking ESB
- a Maple Porter to be ready for Thanksgiving.
- I have started my keg system (for my friend's wedding we kegged homebrew, which means we bought kegs and borrowed a CO2 cylander- that's our next purchase).
- I bought my first glass carboy to use as a secondary (formerly, I left it in primary for a long time- all positive results).
- From the recently married friend, I receive my very own hot dog roller and drunken man handle growler
- I was able to pick up the AB:05 and AB:06 BrewDog Abstrakt beers, which keeps my collection up to date. From Jmooy, I also picked up a Evolution Menagerie No.5- good god, I need to open it and drink it.
- The beer box was finally moved into the basement for a cooler, more stable temperature (eventually we will finish the basement and I will have the beers on shelves instead of in the beer box).
|The Hot Dog Roller|